Friday, October 26, 2012

Work in Progress

Hello everyone. Cathy and I have been very busy creating our inventory and shopping for display items to prepare for the upcoming holiday bazaar.  We have been going through coupons for Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Joann's. 

I have been making leather and pearl bracelets, necklaces and earrings, along with beaded items. This weekend I am going to put together some eyeglass chains, name badge lanyards and more wine glass charms.  Cathy has been concocting a fun surprise!  Being its our first bazaar its hard to know what will sell and what will not so we are putting together a variety of items.  We also are not sure on the crowds they get. 

Here is a sample of what I am preparing:




 
 
What do you think?  I am in love with the bracelets and they are fun to make.  I have not seen them at other art fairs so they are unusual for our area. 
 
If you are free on Nov. 17, stop by the State Street United Methodist Church and do some Christmas shopping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment